Thursday, 25 March 2010

Well that could have gone better...

Started with Mr Greedy Sweet Tooth...and the first picture set up was great! Really happy with it:

But then I tried to stage a second scene and it just wouldn't work. I didn't even get to the photographing stage because it just wasn't working. It's almost impossible to create a real life set up the same as you imagine it, which leaves all results feeling disappointing.

BUT all is not lost. I really like the image of the sweet monster on it's own, it makes it feel special and individual, like a single captured moment. (And the image amuses me...SO MUCH CAKE!!) Also, the three frame narrative might have been over complicating it- like when you have to expplain a's not funny anymore.

So I have decided to take on the mammoth task of creating individual portraits of all twenty monsters! This could take some planning...

No comments:

Post a Comment